Creating a New Section in a report allows you to target and capture specific activities in your organization. To get started follow these steps:
- From the New Report page click "Add New Section"
- Click on "Unnamed Section" to expand section fields
- Enter a title in the "Heading" field. (This will replace the title "Unnamed Section")
- Select Source(s) from the Dropdown Menu (A source is the type of data you want to capture. You can select any of the following: User Behavior, Email Activity & Data Statistics)
- Select Item(s) - Items are specific actions within a Source. (For example, items associated to Email Activity are: opened, clicked, failed, sent, reported & unsubscribed.)
- Choose how to group your data
- Choose whether you want you data "Unique By". (Selecting "Unique By" will ensure that each user's data only shows once.
For example, if you create a section capturing the number of emails opened and select "Unique By Recipient", recipients will only show up once even if they have opened multiple emails or opened the same email multiple times.)
- Choose Layout (Table or Chart)
Note: you can add multiple sections to one report.